Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions of Let Agreement. These should be read and agreed before paying any deposit. On payment being received Kilchoan Estate understands that you have read and agreed with all terms & conditions. The properties are described on our website
- The period of let will be from 3pm on the day of arrival until 10am on the day of departure. Arrival times can be earlier providing we have no guests leaving the property on the same day, please enquire.
- Kilchoan Estate will arrange one pick-up at the pier per property between 3 - 6:30pm on day of arrival; and one pick up at the property between 7:30 - 10:30am on day of departure (please note that whilst Covid-19 social distancing rules remain in place we will provide luggage pick up and drop off lonly - guests will be required to walk to and from the property).
- Non-refundable deposit of £100 must be paid to hold the booking with the remaining balance to be paid four weeks before arrival. When a booking is made within the four week period, payment must be in full.
- Payment can be either cheque or BACS transfer.
- Parties will be limited to the maximum number advertised per house on our website. Any additional persons must be arranged with Kilchoan Estate at the appropriate additional cost.
- The rent includes all linen, towels, electricity, fuel for heating, firewood for the stoves and basic household goods as detailed in the FAQ section.
- On the morning of departure the accommodation should be left in the same conditions as your day or arrival. The kitchen is to be left neat and tidy with all dishes washed and stored away (please note that whilst Covid-19 is still a part of our daily lives there may be additional requirements set out in terms of how to leave the house on departure).
- In the event of a cancellation after confirming a booking, he/she will be liable for payment in full if the cancellation is four weeks or less prior to arrival and another booking cannot be found.
- All damages and breakages to be reported to Kilchoan Estate. Damages out with normal 'wear and tear' will be replaced by Kilchoan Estate at the client's expense.